Autumn wonders & wanders - Tegernsee to Schliersee

Phew...Work got crazy, and I've spent the past couple of weeks getting home between nine and eleven. Oh what fun, it is to be, intern at a live-com agency!

I wont go on whinging about it, because I figure at least I have a job, and quite frankly I'm sick of talking/writing about work. It doesn't deserve to be talked about at present. Instead I shall start catching you up on the past weeks/months (???).

Before the official start of Winter, aka snow, there was still a lot of autumnal goodness to be enjoyed. So a group of us decided to escape the city for a day, go on a bit of a hiking adventure.


The crew + Linds and me.

Julia had picked a perfect tour for us, from the Tegernsee to Schliersee. And off we were...

Stefan just wanted to chill with the sheep... :)
An enchanted gate to this humble abode...

Tegernsee.
Chilling beast.
Another chilling beast. :)
The Beauty.
Lunch.
Linds pretending to be excited about her sausage salad.
It looked good, but was just too acidic...
There was no denying my excitement about these two beauties!
As you can judge by my expression...Although I take my food seriously enough to match it to my outfit.


Schliersee.
Ever the designers, Linds and I loved how it looked like the stacked wood was the facade of this hut.



After 5 hours of hiking...veeery slowly, we arrived in Schliersee, back to civilisation. And with that came a mighty hut for us to rest in, we had certainly earned it.



 Since we had covered a grand total of 13,45km which equals this many steps:


Just a tad above Stefan's usual stepcount...


The more relevant information for Fräulein SoulFood was that we had burned 1300 calories, which meant room for some more. Some of us decided to make them up again with Applestrudel...


 ...while others just went for a tea. With rum.


Cheers! 

Apparently the rum took immediate effect, as Linds became instantly silly...
 

So before she started eating the decoration, we figured it safer to make our merry way home.


One down, hundreds of more posts to go...

Yours truly,
Fräulein SoulFood x 





Comments

Popular Posts